RADEX abrasive compound RDX-10
A new generation abrasive compound on aluminum oxide basis combining high abrasive effectiveness and quality finish at minimum force and time. Designed to eliminate scratches from abrasive paper Р1500-Р2000 or finer.
Due to unique formulation abrasive compound doesn’t get dry and residues can be easily cleaned up after polishing. It doesn’t spill. Perfectly matches all types of paints and clear coats both fresh and aged. It doesn’t contain silicones.
Instruction to use:
- Shake well before use. Apply on clean and properly cured surface. Avoid using on hot surfaces and on direct sunlight.
- Ideally applied using RADEX RDE 01 white polishing pad on electric or pneumatic polishing machine at 1500 – 2000 RPM.
- Work a small area at a time with medium pressure. Reapply compound when moving to a new area. This will reduce consumption and increase effectiveness.
- For the best result complete the process by polishing with RADEX RDX-23 polishing compound using RADEX RDE 02 yellow polishing pad.
- Wipe the surface with RADEXMicrofiber/Ultrafiber polishing cloths