RADEX RDX-23 fine abrasive compound
Product code: 19-1672V
RADEX RDX-23 fine abrasive compound on aluminum oxide basis is especially designed for removal small scratches and sanding marks grid Р2000-P3000 and producing a long lasting mirror finish in one step. It can be used after RADEX RDX- 10 Abrasive compound as a standard operation.
It is especially effective on dark color surfaces at removal haze, circular scratches and «holograms». Compound doesn’t get dry and residues can be easily cleaned up after polishing. It doesn’t spill. Perfectly matches all types of paints and clear coats. It doesn’t contain silicones.
Instruction to use:
- Shake well before use. Apply on clean and properly cured surface. Avoid using on hot surfaces and on direct sunlight.
- Ideally applied using RADEX RDE 02 yellow polishing pad on electric or pneumatic polishing machine at 2000-2500 RPM. No water needed.
- Work a small area at a time with medium pressure. Reapply compound when oving to a new area. This will reduce consumption and increase effectiveness.
- Once the defects have been removed, reduce the pressure and continue polishing to a high gloss.
- Wipe the surface with RADEX Microfiber/Ultrafiber polishing cloths.
Ask our expert
Your message was successfully sent